FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Curated Clothing — Just For You!

" I have enough clothes and shoes. I don't need to go shopping " said no woman ever. Instead, all woman will always complain that they have nothing to wear and that includes me. Yet the thing about shopping for clothes in the mall is that the chances of you bumping into someone who have the same clothes as you are pretty high. So I guess online shopping is still a big hit among young female adults cause nowadays it's cheaper to shop online and you can shop for unique pieces that you can't get in Malaysia. 

Introducing you Curated Clothing, a newly opened blogshop based in Malaysia where all fashion pieces are curated with the utmost care and taste.  
It was started up by three friends who met on Tumblr across the globe and created by their love for Tumblr and fashion. Eventually they have decided to bring in and share stylish pieces that they specially handpicked from all over the world to you. Their range offers many inspired pieces from brands like Zara, NastyGal, Asos, Stylenanda and also from a number of underrated designers from Korea, UK and US. 

As you can see below is their current summer collection, vibrant and mostly printed that comes with the latest trends. Definitely my type of fashion; I was already spoiled with choices and wanting more!

Just so you know, this is an pre-order site which means the pieces are unlimited for orders YAY no worries of  non-restockable sold out items. And as for now, they only ship locally in Malaysia. Besides that, every 10% of their monthly revenue will be contributed to charity! Isn't that great? So while you're shopping at Curated Clothing, you're doing good deeds at the same time (: 

I am the most indecisive person ever so it's difficult for me to choose one favourite piece from the collection so I came up with three of  my top picks instead. The Floral Skort was more of a love at first sight to me, I knew I wanted it the moment I saw it. The Zara inspired plain skort has been a trend for a while, the floral prints definitely makes this piece more edgy and unique. Secondly, you can never go wrong with crop tops in summer, so I wanted this super adorable Pineapple Crop Top. Just so you know, pineapple print is an thing now! Last but not least, it would be the Lace Back Romper. I have never really have a full-white outfit, so I thought it would be interesting to try out a relatively different style (: 

So for those of you who are trend conscious and on the hunt for budget-friendly apparels, Curated Clothing is definitely the ultimate choice (: Be sure to follow them on Facebook (HERE) and bookmark their site, http://curatedclothing.shoppy.my/ for the latest and trendiest updates! Updates would be available weekly, so do keep at eye. 

Til then, happy shopping girls! 

xx

4 comments:

~Joeanney~ said...

Now I know where the pineapple come from, haha!

Unknown said...

Why am I not is Malaysia?! So nice and cheap! D':

LauraLeia said...

I'm not usually one for animal prints, but the Big Leopard Dress really caught my eye! <3

Camy said...

woo! another new site to shop!