FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Thursday, June 12, 2014

7 Types of Faces while Watching World Cup

The World Cup fever is here again with the Fifa World Cup 2014 starting tomorrow! Are you guys excited?! Cause I certainly am \(^▽^\)(/^▽^)/

I was hanging out with Joeann earlier today and we were so bored that we ended up facepainting (well, she was the one who painted it anyway) flags of the team we are supporting this year. Since we took shitloads bunch of selfies, I thought of coming up with this post just for the fun of it. I guess it would be better if we do a short video but it's gonna be tedious with the whole editing process and all so yeah.

So these are the 7 types of faces while watching World Cup; 
#1. YES-it's-a-GOALLLLLLLLLL face. 
#2. Dey-Referee-Y-U-simply-give-red-card face.

#3. Walao-liddat-also-can-goal face.

#4. Lansi-cause-my-team-just-scored-a-goal face.

#5. Is-it-gonna-be-a-goal face.
#6. The-opponent-is-leading-with-5-goals face.
#7. Wait-what-that's-a-penalty face. 

Team Holland vs Team Espanol 
And of course there's more selfies (as much as I wanted to post them all here) but I shall not bore you with our faces. So that's pretty much it :P
 photo WorldCupFever_zps8ac98119.gif
Last but not least, let the World Cup begins and watch responsibly! May the best team wins!
*cues We are One (Ola Ola) by Pitbull and J.LO in the background
So which team are you rooting for? Do share it with me!

xx

2 comments:

~Joeanney~ said...

HAHAH!! So little faces only meh? Y U NO put one of our pretty normal face? haha!

Camy said...

u both look so cutee! haha