FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

You'll never be alone with ESCAPE

I guess nowadays, the two things that people couldn't live without would be their smartphones and the internet. True much? I'm not gonna deny that fact that I'm one of those people too. But what do you usually do with your smartphones besides being active on social media like Twitter, Facebook or Instagram? I'm not really a game person but I do have games in my phone to play when I'm bored. I will also have movies or few episodes of drama in my phone too for me to kill time especially when I'm flying home. The only downside is that I will need to transfer all the movies and drama series from my laptop and it can be time consuming sometimes depending on the size of the video file. But with ESCAPE, now you can watch movie on the go!

ESCAPE is a newly launched app by Celcom that allows you to have your personal world of entertainment in your hands which you can enjoy anywhere and anytime. In short, it's an online movie library with a variety of Hollywood, Korean, Indonesian, Hindi and local movies. You can watch it not only on your smartphones but also on tablets as well as laptop, compatible with iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows. 

Now you must be asking how to ESCAPE? First, you'll have to of course download the app (it's FREE!) on your mobile. To register as an member, you'll then have to sign up for an account, fill in your details, yadah yadah yadah and once you've verified your account, you're free to ESCAPE right away!

The Home Page.
The list of movies and TV series that they have, arranged accordingly from A-Z. You can also search them by specific movie genre like thriller, comedy, romance and etc. I was so thrilled to find quite an amount of movies that I like! Besides movies, they do have live events, live news and concerts too. 
You can enjoy 500 movies with HI-resolution images and excellent video quality from only 80 cent per hour! Subscribers can opt for individual rental or 30-day or all-access passes. And with the unique Pause & Play function, you can pause the selected movie on one device and continue watching on another device simply by  logging back in so you'll never miss your favourite show again :D

Hurry and get yourself register at www.ESCnow.com now to ESCAPE! Exclusively for Celcom subscribers nationwide, how lucky!

Speaking of which, I'm gonna continue watching The Sister Keeper.
Jommmm, ESCAPE jangan tak ESCAPE (;

xx

1 comment:

Henry Lee said...

now we can have all the entertainment on the go! :D